NEW DELHI,AUG 3 : Four senior citizens of Indian origin who went missing earlier this week during a road trip were found dead following a vehicle crash on Saturday night, the Marshall County Sheriff’s Office confirmed.Their vehicle was located on Saturday, at approximately 9:30 pm, off a steep embankment along Big Wheeling Creek Road.The deceased […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI, AUG 3 : In a shocking incident, a senior army officer grievously assaulted four SpiceJet employees at Srinagar airport on July 26 during the checking process before the SG-386 flight was to take off to Delhi. An FIR has been booked against the officer, and the airline has banned him from travelling on […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI,AUG 3 : Three terrorists were killed, and one soldier was injured in Jammu and Kashmir as Operation Akhal, one of the biggest counter-terror exercises this year, entered the third day on Sunday. This takes the total number of terrorists killed in the ongoing operation to six, after three were gunned down by security […]Continue Reading
ନୂଆଦିଲ୍ଲୀ,୧/୮: ଘୋଷଣା ହୋଇଛି ୭୧ ତମ ଜାତୀୟ ଚଳଚ୍ଚିତ୍ର ପୁରସ୍କାର। ଏଥିରେ ଶାହରୁଖ ଖାନ୍ ଓ ବିକ୍ରାନ୍ତ ମେସିଙ୍କୁ ଶ୍ରେଷ୍ଠ ଅଭିନେତା ଭାବେ ଘୋଷଣା କରାଯାଇଥିବା ବେଳେ ରାଣୀ ମୁଖାର୍ଜୀଙ୍କୁ ଶ୍ରେଷ୍ଠ ଅଭିନେତ୍ରୀ ଭାବେ ଘୋଷଣା କରାଯାଇଛି। ବଲିଉଡ ସିନେମା ଯବାନ ପାଇଁ ଶାହାରୁଖଙ୍କୁ ଶ୍ରେଷ୍ଠ ଅଭିନେତା ଏବଂ ବିକ୍ରାନ୍ତ ମାସିଙ୍କୁ ୧୨ଗ୍ଧଷ ଫେଲ୍ ଫିଲ୍ମ ପାଇଁ ଶ୍ରେଷ୍ଠ ଅଭିନେତା ଭାବେ ଘୋଷଣା କରାଯାଇଛି । ସେହିପରି ରାଣୀ ମୁଖାର୍ଜୀଙ୍କୁ ”ମିସେସ୍ Continue Reading
NEW DELHI, AUG 1: The Enforcement Directorate has summoned Reliance Group Chairman Anil Ambani for questioning on August 5 in an alleged loan fraud-linked money laundering case against his group companies, official sources said on Friday. Ambani, 66, has been asked to depose at the ED headquarters in Delhi as the case has been registered […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI, JUL 31 : A special National Investigation Agency (NIA) court on Thursday acquitted all seven accused in the 2008 Malegaon bomb blast case, including former BJP MP Pragya Singh Thakur and Lt Col Prasad Purohit. Notably, six people were killed and over 100 injured when an explosive device strapped on a motorcycle went […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI, JUL 30 : US President Donald Trump on Wednesday announced a sweeping 25% tariff on India starting August 1st. “Remember, while India is our friend, we have, over the years, done relatively little business with them because their Tariffs are far too high, among the highest in the World, and they have the […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI, JUL 28 : The mastermind of the Pahalgam attack was among three Pakistani terrorists killed in an encounter in Srinagar under Operation Mahadev, sources said. Top Lashkar commander Suleiman Shah, alias Musa Fauji, was the conspirator and executor of the attack, which left 26 civilians dead. They were caught napping before being neutralised. […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI, JUL 28 : The Opposition on Monday held Union Home Minister Amit Shah accountable for the security lapses that led to the deadly terror attack in Pahalgam. During a special Lok Sabha debate on the Pahalgam strikes and Operation Sindoor, Congress Deputy Leader Gaurav Gogoi demanded answers from the government on critical national […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI, JUL 27 : Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said the names of Chola emperors Raja Raja Chola and his son Rajendra Chola-I are synonymous with India’s identity and pride. Announcing that grand statues would be built for them in Tamil Nadu, he stressed that they will be “modern pillars of our historic […]Continue Reading




