NEW DELHI,JUL 2 : Pakistani news channels and social media accounts of celebrities that were banned during India’s Operation Sindoor in retaliation to the Pahalgam terror attack have appeared again, suggesting that the restrictions have been lifted. However, no official announcement lifting the ban has been made by the government so far. The Instagram accounts […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI,MAY 26 : Pakistan attempted to spread yet another piece of propaganda when Army Chief Asim Munir presented Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif with a dated photo of a Chinese military drill as a souvenir. Munir falsely claimed that the photo depicted a Pakistani strike against India. India has shared extensive photo and video evidence […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI, MAY 18 : The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has slapped 11 new conditions on Pakistan for the release of the next tranche of its bailout programme and warned that tensions with India could heighten risks to the scheme’s fiscal, external, and reform goals, according to a media report on Sunday. The new conditions […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI, MAY 10 : India has hit at least three airbases in Pakistan in the early hours of Saturday in retaliation of Pakistan drone and missile attacks. India launched the strikes immediately after Pakistan attacked 26 locations across India on Saturday, ANI reported. Intermittent firing is still going on at several places along the […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI, MAY 9 : Pakistan’s Economic Affairs Ministry claimed that its X account was hacked on Friday after a post, appealing international partners for more loans amid rising tensions with India, went viral. The ministry told news agency Reuters that it “did not tweet” it and was “working to have the X (account) switched […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI, MAY 8 : Indian armed forces on Thursday thwarted Pakistan’s overnight attempt to strike multiple military targets in northern and western India with drones and missiles, and destroyed a key air defence system in Lahore. The Defence Ministry said Indian forces responded to Pakistan’s missile strikes by targeting and destroying several of its […]Continue Reading
New delhi, May 5 : In a series of digital crackdowns following the April 22 terror attack in Pahalgam, the Indian government has blocked the X (formerly Twitter) accounts of former Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan and ex-foreign minister Bilawal Bhutto. The move comes amid rapidly escalating tensions between India and Pakistan after the deadly […]Continue Reading
Pahalgam attack fallout: India suspends Indus Waters Treaty with Pakistan, shuts Wagah-Attari border
NEW DELHI, APR 23 : India on Wednesday announced immediate suspension of the Indus Waters Treaty with Pakistan and closure of the Wagah-Attari border crossing, in response to the deadly terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pahalgam that killed 26 people a day earlier. The decision came after a two-and-a-half-hour meeting of the Cabinet Committee […]Continue Reading
NEW DELHI, MAR 14 : India on Friday strongly rejected Pakistan’s accusations of “sponsoring terrorism,” asserting that the world is well aware of where the true “epicentre of global terrorism” lies. The response came after Islamabad blamed India for supporting terror activities but stopped short of directly linking it to the recent Balochistan Continue Reading
PAKISTAN, MAR 12 : Pakistan forces launched a “full-scale” operation on Wednesday to rescue train passengers taken hostage by militants in the mountainous southwest, with security sources saying 190 had been freed in the past 24 hours. They added that 30 militants have been killed in the counter-offensive. More than 450 passengers were on board […]Continue Reading




